Survey – Taxi users help to make local sustainable transport a reality
This survey will help to develop a business case for electric vehicle dealers to support local taxi companies switch to electric.
Who should complete the survey?
- anyone in England that has or will ring for a taxi (i.e. Private Hire or Mini-cab)
- the more people that can contribute the better, so please feel free to pass this survey onto friends and family.
- over twice as many people die from vehicle emissions related diseases as from road traffic accidents
- around 40% of carbon dioxide emissions are caused by transport
- purchasing electric vehicles is slightly more expensive than conventional vehicles
- local car dealers would benefit from supporting taxi companies switch to electric
How will the data be used?
- the anonymised and aggregated data will be included in a business case to persuade local electric vehicle dealers to support local taxi companies to switch to electric vehicles
- it gives an opportunity for you to find out more information about electric vehicles
If you have any questions please fee to contact us